Have chills with the thought of being caught for plagiarism and having to face the angry stares of your professors keeping you up all night? Well, you are not alone in this feeling. While you cannot evade assignments, you can definitely change the way to tackle them to escape stress and anxiety. One such tool that will help you in your assignment writing process is the Optizord plagiarism checker tool.
This plagiarism checker free tool uses advanced database software to scan your assignments and find matches between your content and existing texts. This tool is used both by students and teachers alike to check the papers for copyright issues. However, if you have never used such tools to improve your grades and are just a beginner, this blog brings you everything you need to know.
What is The Optizord Plagiarism Checker Tool?
A plagiarism checker is software that thoroughly scans the body of a text to find any instances of copied content within the paper. It is part of a robust writing app that offers advanced feedback on writing mechanics like highlighting the plagiarized content and their similarity percentages.
The Optizord plagiarism checker tool is incredibly effective in reviewing thesis papers, essays, factoring calculator or dissertations and enables them to secure good grades. Furthermore, the unique software is freely available to all students who wish to upgrade their academic writing level and leave their professors in awe.
Why Students Use Plagiarism Checker Tool?
The Optizord plagiarism checker is incredibly easy and absolutely safe to use, and there is no chance of being suspected of plagiarism when you use this. Moreover, students can get results in the blink of an eye, and they do not have to put in extensive effort or time in getting their papers checked. If you wonder what the reasons that drive students to use plagiarism checker tools are, take a look.
- It offers numerous resources that allow students to cross-check their work on the internet. In addition, these tools provide a more extensive and broader database for cross-referencing than the openly available ones on the search engines.
- These tools have proved to be crucial to students who wish to write authentic and original assignments. Moreover, students who are suffering from tight deadlines often use these tools due to their quick turnaround time to produce unique content.
- Students who have the habit of copy-pasting content from the internet readily use these tools as it enables them to paraphrase the existing content. Additionally, if your content is not correctly paraphrased, it highlights the instances for you to make the necessary changes.
- Students use these tools to stay within colleges and universities’ regulatory and ethical limits. Professors expect seriousness and authenticity from their students, and the Optizord plagiarism checker allows you to do just that.
How To Use A Plagiarism Checker Tool?
As a student, you are often dumped with numerous assignments and homework. And if clashing deadlines and tricky tasks give you insomnia, you might feel driven towards copy-pasting any content on the internet. This is what gives rise to plagiarism, and you end up with unsatisfactory grades. So, the next time you think of using the internet repositories and your content source, think again. If you are new to this plagiarism checker field and wonder how to use these tools, take a look.
- Visit the website and copy-paste your content on the dialogue box for which you want to run the plagiarism check.
- Hit the check plagiarism button and wait for the tool to show you the percentage of your unique content and highlight the plagiarized content.
- Once the check is complete, you can make the necessary changes and download the final file to submit to your professors.
Benefits Of Using A Plagiarism Checker Tool
In the world we reside in today, information can be accessed from anywhere with just a secured network connection. Unfortunately, students working on overwhelming assignments every day often fall prey to this digitalization and think that simply copy-pasting content will make their job easier. Most students even use an AMA citation generator to copy the citation styles. However, what they don’t realize is that doing this is considered to be stealing intellectual property. This is when the Optizord plagiarism checker comes into play.
If you are contemplating your decision about using this tool, here are certain perks that you can avail of if you do use it.
- It provides links to sources for the texts that are plagiarised. This makes it effortless for you to determine whether the results are based on substantial evidence or not.
- The tool works fast and can search the entire web in just a fraction of seconds. This saves you from the complexities, and you get unique and authentic content within seconds.
- It provides a similarity percentage to enable you to know how much authenticity your paper contains and which part needs editing.
- It allows you to fix any paraphrasing issue you might have as you can quickly locate the paraphrased quote within hundreds of lines.
Plagiarism is considered a massive offense for all students, which is why plagiarism detection tools like Optizord have become a necessity in students’ lives. Use the highly efficient tool to generate 100% plagiarism-free papers and land your dream scores.
Ruth Williamson hailing from Calgary, United States, is a guest lecturer at the University of Calgary. With a considerable 8 years of experience in ESL teaching, she is currently associated with MyAssignmenthelp.com as a pay for assignments subject matter expert helping dreaded students with their do my homework.